1. Jack Johnson - My sister introduced me to Jack almost 8 years ago. I love to bake cookies to the tune of his voice. It always makes me happy!
2. Frank Sinatra- He is amazing, period.
3. Dave Matthews - I discovered Dave when I was 15. I loved him then, I love him now, just the same.
4. My Dear Disco- This is a newer one that I was just recently was introduced to but I Love them! There could listen to their song "All I Do" over and over.
5. Brett Dennen- He is another new one for me and "She Mine" is my favorite by far.
6. Maroon 5- Ever since my daughter Lauren sang "This Love has taken its toll on me" at 2 years old from the back seat of my car, I was hooked.
7. Michael Buble- He is a lot like Sinatra to me- He always delivers and gets me dancing in the kitchen.
8. Jason Mraz- "Ba da da boo ba da boo da boo da"- Yeah I just like his style- and together we make great a great dinner!
9. Jem- This is another newer favorite that I am really inspired by. Her song "Its Amazing" is one I can't stop listening to also!
10. Ashley MacTavish - She has been my best friend since I was 7 years old. Her voice is simply amazing, a beautiful gift! I have a CD of her singing children's songs that she gave to my kids and one of her with the Clarion Band. Live version of Ash is the BEST but I like to listen to her when I am winding things down in the kitchen- its always a great way to finish the night.