Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lately, Autumn.




Sunset from the front porch

I've been making plans for cooking soup, going on some woodsy hikes, enjoying sunsets, snuggling in with a fire roaring in the fireplace and wearing wool socks.... It must be Autumn is officially here.  This season always puts me in an extra thoughtful mood when it comes to my cooking and writing too!! New confessions on the horizon?  We shall see....




Me:
I'm a woman, I'm a girl
I'm a mama, I'm a daughter

I'm a lover, I'm a sweetheart

I'm a chef, I'm an artist 

I'm a big sister, I'm an ally
I'm a friend, I'm a companion
I'm a sunshine, I'm a daisy
I'm a teacher, I'm an encourager
I am Stephanie, thankful for all the ways I get to be me, everyday, all day, true.


My food:
Made this soup with my recent farm market treasures... Delicious vibrant harvest by the spoonful and easy to make too!



                             Roasted butternut squash soup from my kitchen~
Garlic
Cinnamon
Honey
Roasted butternut squash
Veggie stock
Butter
Onion
White wine
S&P